The City of Coal Run allows for the rental and use of public spaces for special events and occasions. The following guidelines are required.
Coal Run City Park
• You must call City Hall to reserve and confirm the availability of the park for your event.
• The rental fee for the park is $10.00 for two(2) hours.
• If you are reserving the park for an activity, during your reserved time, the park will be closed for other similar events. However, the park will not be closed to others who may wish to walk or use the playground while your activity is in progress.
• Please try to limit the reservations to no more than two hours.
• No alcoholic beverages are allowed on park premises.
• Maintain close supervision of any children in your group.
• No motorized vehicles, skateboards, bicycles, or other wheeled devices or equipment that might cause damage to the walking track are allowed.
• No pets allowed in the park.
• Please clean up all areas of the park that you use. Place all garbage in the trash cans and if you have large trash items, take them with you.
Coal Run Community Center
• To reserve the community center, please contact Jennifer Fraley at the Coal Run City Hall at, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 606-437-6032.
• There is a $50.00 refundable deposit that has to be paid within one (1) week of making the reservation.
• The rental fee has to be paid two (2) weeks before the day you have reserved.
• Times that can be reserved are: 9am-3pm or 4pm-10pm for a rental fee of $50.00. All day rental is from 9am-10pm for a rental fee of $100.00.
• No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the community center.
• Please clean up after the event.
Feel free to contact City Hall with any questions or concerns.